Our current vacancies
25 hours per week, 52 weeks per year **
Salary range: S4, £16,571 – £19,386 pa
Starting Salary: S4, £16,571 fte pa, pro rata
**Some flexibility on working hours/weeks may be possible for the right person
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and skilled Administrative Assistant with excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills to join our, friendly and hardworking administrative team.
The successful candidate will:
• Undertake a broad range of interesting clerical and administrative duties to support the nursery school and children’s centre using Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
• Support our reception team to welcome visitors, engaging with our families and the public.
• Maintain and update our website and social media accounts (training can be provided)
• Assist in marketing initiatives, including the production of leaflets and posters and active involvement in promotional events
Visits to the Centre are welcome. Please contact Jeanette Mosdell-Inveen for further information and an application pack.
The Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing date: midday 6 November 2017
Shortlisting: 7 November 2017
Interviews to be held: Friday 17th November 2017.
RECEPTIONIST (Children’s Centre)
36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary range: S4, £16,571 – £19,386
Starting Salary S4 £16,571 pa
Monday – Friday 10:15am – 6:15pm
Guildford Nursery School & Children’s Centre offers advice, information, support and activities for children aged 0-5 and their families in the local area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive person to join our team.
Working as part of the reception team the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for users of the Centre, providing advice and information on a range of early childhood services for children and their families.
They will be expected to carry out general clerical, reception and administrative duties that support the day to day running of the Centre. The post will also involve some travel within the Centre’s reach area, to share information and advice with families.
We are looking for someone:
• with good organisational, administrative and IT skills
• who is flexible, positive and able to work to deadlines
• who is passionate about delivering good customer service
• who is a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive and friendly team of staff and governors
• Good resources and facilities
• Excellent professional development opportunities
To start: January 2018 or sooner
Closing Date: 5pm, Friday 27 October 2017
Shortlisting: 30 October 2017
Interviews: 6 November 2017
Visits to the centre are recommended. Please contact Jeanette Mosdell-Inveen to arrange a visit or discuss the post further on 01483 566589 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or an application pack contact Jeanette Mosdell-Inveen
Tel: 01483 566589