Our current vacancies
Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to supporting families, Early Years education and care? Somewhere committed to your professional development? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you. Guildford Nursery School and Children’s Centre is looking for an outreach worker to start working with us as soon as possible.
Our large Maintained Nursery School and Children’s Centre is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces.
The post is full time and permanent.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Positive, flexible, responsible and with a passion for working with families and Early Years Education
• Keen to make a real impact within and beyond their own team
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to reduce inequalities in children’s outcomes
• Eager to be part of the emerging Early Help Offer within Surrey County Council
We can offer:
• The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
• The opportunity to attend courses including Forest School
• The opportunity to take part in the Froebel course delivered by Early Education at our centre
• A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
• Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
• Excellent professional development opportunities in our improving, growing centre
• The chance to work with families and children who are fantastic to be with.
Visits to the centre are welcomed for all serious candidates. To make an appointment please call the headteacher, Sally Cave on 01483 566589.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Closing date: Midday Monday 22 January 2018
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 24 January 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 2 February 2018
36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Pay grade: S7 range: £23,809 – £28,370
Starting salary: £23,809