Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to Early Years education and care? Somewhere committed to your professional development? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you. Guildford Nursery School and Children’s Centre is looking for a qualified teacher (QTS) to start working with us in September 2018.
Our large Maintained Nursery School is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces. We have been rated Good by Ofsted (November 2016) and we would welcome an enthusiastic teacher who will work with us towards an Outstanding rating.
The post is full time and permanent.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Positive, flexible, responsible and with a passion for Early Years Education
- Keen to make a real impact within and beyond their own team
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality education and care in our nursery school
- Able to provide a rich, inclusive, safe yet challenging environment and curriculum to meet each of our children’s unique interests and needs.
- The opportunity to attend education courses including Forest School
- The opportunity to take part in the Froebel course delivered by Early Education at our school
- A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
- Excellent professional development opportunities in our improving, growing nursery
- The chance to work with children who are fantastic to be with.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Teachers Main Payscale
Closing date: Midday Monday 18 June 2018
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 19 June 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 25 June 2018