Eligibility criteria for 2 year olds
Free Early Education for Two year olds (FEET) offers eligible families up to 15 hours of free early education and childcare a week for 38 weeks a year.
To qualify for a funded two year old place, one or more of the following must apply:
- Your family is getting Income Support
- Your family is getting Income-based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Your family is getting Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Your family is getting Child Tax Credit and have an annual gross income up to £16,190
- Your family is getting Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income up to £16,190
- Your family is getting Working Tax Credit 4 week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Your family is getting the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Your family is getting Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Your child is getting Disability Living Allowance
- Your child has a current statement of special educational needs (SEN) or an education, health or care plan
- Your child is looked after by Surrey County Council
- Your child has left care through special guardianship, adoption or a child arrangement order.
You can find out if your child can get FEET by checking the financial and automatically funded criteria at www.surreycc.gov.uk/payingforchildcare.