Would you like to work somewhere dedicated to Early Years education and care? Somewhere committed to your professional development? A place of learning and development for all with great opportunities?
If your answer is yes then we are the right place for you. Guildford Nursery School and Children’s Centre is looking for a qualified teacher (QTS) to start working with us in September 2018.
Our large Maintained Nursery School is based on two sites, both with wonderful outdoor learning and play spaces. We have been rated Good by Ofsted (November 2016) and we would welcome an enthusiastic teacher who will work with us towards an Outstanding rating.
The post is full time and permanent.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Positive, flexible, responsible and with a passion for Early Years Education
- Keen to make a real impact within and beyond their own team
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality education and care in our nursery school
- Able to provide a rich, inclusive, safe yet challenging environment and curriculum to meet each of our children’s unique interests and needs.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- The opportunity to attend education courses including Forest School
- The opportunity to take part in the Froebel course delivered by Early Education at our school
- A positive, friendly and supportive team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities including a large, beautiful garden
- Excellent professional development opportunities in our improving, growing nursery
- The chance to work with children who are fantastic to be with.
Visits to the nursery school are welcomed for all serious candidates. To make an appointment please call the headteacher, Sally Cave on 01483 566589.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Teachers Main Payscale
Closing date: Midday Monday 30th April 2018
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 9th May 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and skilled person with excellent communication and administrative skills to join our, friendly and hardworking administrative team.
15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Monday – Friday 3:15pm – 6:15pm
The successful candidate will:
- Play a key role in ensuring that all visitors to the centre receive a warm, friendly welcome.
- Undertake a range of interesting clerical and administrative duties to support the nursery school and children’s centre using Microsoft office (Word and Excel).
- Show a willingness to learn a broad range of tasks, including raising invoices.
Training and in-house support will be available for specific aspects of this role e.g. SIMS software packages.
Visits to the Centre are welcome. Please contact Jeanette Mosdell-Inveen for further information and an application pack.
The Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
Salary Range: S4, £17,323- £19,677 pa pro rata
(actual salary:£7,217 pa)
Closing date: 10am Tuesday 8 May 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 8 May 2018
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 17 May 2018
Guildford Nursery School and Children’s Centre is looking for a Facilities Assistant (Nursery) to start as soon as possible.
Our nursery school and children’s centre is based on two sites, both with wonderful outside spaces. We have a maintained Nursery School on both sites that has been rated Good by Ofsted (November 2016).
As Facilities Assistant (Nursery) you will take delivery of meals for the nursery school, set up and clear the dining room and undertake other practical tasks such as loading and unloading of the dishwasher.
We are looking for someone:
• with good organisational skills
• who enjoys working in a school environment
• who is a team player with a positive, flexible attitude
• has good social and communication skills
• A positive and friendly team of staff and governors
• Good resources and facilities
• Excellent professional development opportunities in our improving, growing centre
• The chance to make a real difference
No experience is necessary as we will provide guidance and training.
Visits to the centre are welcomed and advised. For appointments please call Jeanette Mosdell-Inveen on 01483 566589 or email: email@example.com.
This centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references.
10 hours per week, Term Time Only
Salary range: S1/2 £16,191 – £16,333
Starting Salary: £16,191 pa pro rata
(actual salary: £3,833 pa)
Monday – Friday 11.30am – 1:30pm
Closing date: 10am 8 May 2018
Shortlisting will take place 8 May 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 18 May 2018